PIM V-LED2 Participants
Following the successful virtual course in September 2020, the second PIM Virtual-Leadership Entrepreneurship Development, or PIM V-LED, was implemented on 27-30 October 2020.
This time, V-LED 2 was a 4-day program including an overview of Thailand, cultural sharing, basic Thai language, a virtual company visit, and group work. Participants were invited to share their culture and business perspectives during the course. On the final day, selected PIM’s executives, including Mr. Pollasak Ruongpanyaroj, Executive Director, Office of President (Former Vice President of CPF, Northern China), Dr. Rungrote Juasanit, Consulant, Office of the President, and Ms. Nirada Jutagasut, Assistant Department Manager, International Business Networking Management, served as commentators and provided feedback on the participants’ group assignments.
The course was well-received by PIM’s 12 partner universities in 9 countries, as follows:
- University Colleges Leuven-Limburg, Belgium
- CamEd Business School, Cambodia
- Diponegoro University, Indonesia
- Chuo University, Japan
- Mie University, Japan
- Avans Hogeschool, Netherlands
- Ateneo de Davao University, Philippines
- Chinese Culture University, Taiwan
- Cheng Shiu University, Taiwan
- Ming Chuan University, Taiwan
- Panyapiwat Institute of Management, Thailand
- Hankuk University of Foreign Studies Seoul Campus, South Korea
PIM’s Office of International Relations (IR) is the main organizer of V-LED with the consultation with Asst. Prof. Dr. Korawit Chaisu, Faculty of Innovative Agriculture Management, Ms. Nuchanart Boonkly, Manager, Cross Cultural Language Center from Faculty of Liberal Arts, and Ms. Pattamaporn Chumnanpuen, Senior Officer, International Marketing and Recruitment Section.
Overview of CP Group
Lecture by Asst. Prof. Dr. Korawit Chaisu, Faculty of Innovative Agriculture Management
PIM V-LED2 Participants exchange culture